Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Artist Spotlight "Gimme What I Want" by Niykee Heaton +++




Follow her on Twitter @NiykeeHeaton


"Gimme What I Want" lyrics
The way I'm feelin, its dangerous,
I can see, you don't have much faith in us
Its like this raw animal instinct I got
My bark is tough, but i don't bite... hard.

See all the things I do, not hard to please you
Ill keep you around, but I don't need you
If i tell you what I want, can you give it to me
Ill do everything you want, if you give it to me.

If you gave me what I wanted I wouldn't have to get it somewhere else.
Can't give me what i want, So I gotta do it by myself.
You gotta work. work at it. Gimme what I want. x4

When I see what I want, you know I always win
Don't play around when I'm fighting, babe I'm all in
I'm like a savage, like a dog
and I won't stop
Until I'm standin on my own at the fuckin' top.

They say time is money
Lets watch the clock together
My mind and grind won't let me wait
Birds of a feather.
If i tell you what i want, can you give it to me
Ill do everything you want, if you give it to me.